Your product is ready. Finally!
You have invested a lot of time, money and resources.
Your product has to be a hit. Otherwise, it was all for nothing.
You push publish and it’s live. You have
No one cares about your product, let alone buys your new product.
What happened now?
You messed up, that’s what. You didn’t build pre-launch buzz of your product.
I do not want this to happen to you. I have been through the product to market cycle many times and worked with many companies.
Here are a few ways to promote your products and avoid failing.
- Consider the product and how it changes lives or an industry.
- Search the target audience.
- Show the product how it solves the problems of customers.
- Pre-launch giveaways and contests.
- Keep them in suspense.
- What is our product and how it will solve
- How it is better than others.
- Count down for product launching.
- Create an event surrounding your product launch.
- Create an explainer video.
- Prepare your FAQ before launching your product.
- Product Launching.
- Promote your products with both online and offline marketing.
- Establish relationships with bloggers for promoting your products.
- Discount coupon (For whoever share our post on social media or tagging their friends.
I am Sahil Kashyap, a young entrepreneur, Digital Marketing, and a Social Media Expert as well as a consultant and a trainer. I am a graduate and got motivated to get into the Digital Marketing world after going through the success stories of some Digital Marketing experts like Neil Patel, Anil Agarwal, Sorav Jain